UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students <[log in to unmask]>
From: Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:43:11 -0400
I still have 6 FREE tickets for “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” for Friday,
Oct. 28th, 7pm, at The Grand.  ONE ticket per student, first come, first
served, no tickets will be reserved so you must come to the front desk and
pick up a ticket.

Tickets for “The Nutcracker” are also available on the same basis, one per
student, first come, first served, no reservations.  Children’s tickets are
$11 and adults are $14 at the door, so by getting a free ticket, both you
and a child can attend for $11 total.   The Grand asked me to remind you
that the tickets for the ballet are RESERVED SEATING, so you must use the
seat as listed on the ticket.