UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:16:34 -0400
From: Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: To: uc_hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Good morning,

I apologize this notice is coming so late, but I just got the information
from campus half an hour ago.

*There are spots available for the Boston Trip.  The spots are $15 for
students (enrolled in at least one course at UMA or EMCC and attending
through the center in Ellsworth this semester) and $35 for guests.The trip
is on Friday, October 2rd.  ****If you decide not to go on the trip, we
cannot provide a refund unless we can fill your spot and you return the
original receipt. Below is the projected itinerary for the Boston Trip:List
of Pick Up locations:Arrive in Boston around 11:30am depending on traffic,
dropped off on State Street by Faneuil Hall.*

*There is no set itinerary.  Students can look up information on historic
sites and other attractions and are free to explore. *

* Pick up for the trip back to Maine is at 7pm on State Street - This is
the only pick up location for the ride home.*

   *- 7:00am at the Eastport Hall parking lot on the Bangor campus- 8:00am
   at the Randall Student Center parking lot on the Augusta Campus *

* - 8:45am at Topsham Fair mall near Reny's *

If you want to sign up, please see Ann.  EXACT CASH AMOUNT OR CHECKS ONLY,
PLEASE.  You must register by 3:00 PM, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1st.