UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students <[log in to unmask]>
From: Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:27:52 -0500
*Good evening, *

*I want to thank everyone who has contributed a gift for a child as part of
the Student Association's Angel Tree project this year.  As I was checking
in gifts this afternoon, I was touched by the generosity of our learning
community.   We're very close to meeting the 21 requests made this year for
children's gifts, and I'm writing to ask for just a few more. *

*There are three tags on the Angel Tree awaiting donors, and we want to
wrap gifts on Monday, December 23rd.  Donors are expected to spend no more
than $25 per "angel". I can give you the information you need to purchase a
gift by phone or I can send the information by email.  We will do the gift
wrapping, so all you have to do is purchase the gift and drop it off at the
front desk in the lobby of the Center.  *

*Thank you again for your support, and Happy Holidays! Ann*

--

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator
Hancock County Higher Education Center
248 State St., Ste. 1
Ellsworth, ME 04605
(207) 667-3897
1-800-696-2540

www.learn.maine.edu/ellsworth

   *"Tell me, what is it you plan to do*

*     with your one wild and precious life?"*

*                                 Mary Oliver*

*                                 "The Summer Day"*