UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:26:43 -0400
*I hope you're having a great summer!   This is the time of year I'm
planning for the Fall, and that means it's tutor recruiting time! *

*I need tutors from UMA and EMCC who are available to tutor students in
these courses: *

*EMCC:  LAM 008, LAM 009, LAE 013, ENG 101, ENG 112, MAT 117, Anatomy and
Physiology I, and Chemistry for Everyday Living.   If you can tutor for
more than one class, all the better. *

*UMA:  ENG 101, ENG 102, MAT 009, MAT 030, and MAT 115.  *

*To qualify to tutor students in a specific course, prospective tutors must
have earned a grade of B+ or higher in the course or have a background that
shows they have adequate knowledge of the subject. *

*Tutors will be asked to complete training in late summer- early fall. *

*Tutors must complete new employee paperwork and record their hours to be
paid for their time. *

*If you are interested, please respond to this email along with the courses
you're available to tutor. I am gathering details on pay rates and training
dates to make available as soon as possible. *
*Thank you!*
--

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator
Hancock County Higher Education Center
248 State St., Ste. 1
Ellsworth, ME 04605
(207) 667-3897
1-800-696-2540

www.learn.maine.edu/ellsworth

   *"Tell me, what is it you plan to do*

*     with your one wild and precious life?"*

*                                 Mary Oliver*

*                                 "The Summer Day"*