UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:32:42 -0500
*As the Fall semester comes to a close, many students will be facing the
challenge of providing gifts to their children this holiday season.  The
Student Association and the staff of University College Ellsworth are
sponsoring an Angel Tree to help children of students in need. Children in
a student’s household between the ages of 0-18 years are eligible.  *

*The tree will have Angel Tags that list the gender and age of a child in
need along with a suggestion for a gift.  *

*To sponsor an Angel: *

   1. *Starting Monday, December 4th, choose a tag from our Angel Tree in
   the lobby.*
   2. *Put your name and phone number on it *
   3. *Give the tag to a staff member or student worker**.  *
   4. *Gifts should cost no more than $25 per child. *
   5. *Please bring the  gift to the Center no later than 4:00 pm,
   Wednesday, **December 20th** . *

*To make a request for your child(ren), please email *
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>*.  Please include: *

   1. *Your name, including your middle initial, so we can confirm you are
   a student taking college courses through the Center.  Students taking only
   on-line courses CAN make requests. *
   2. *Age of each child in need of a gift*
   3. *Gender of child*
   4. *Gift suggestions such as clothes, books, puzzles, etc., that would
   cost $25 or less per gift*
   5.
*A phone number or email where you can be contacted so we can arrange gift
   pick-up on December 21st - 22rd.​ *

*Eligibility: ​**Children ages 0-18 are eligible.  We may deny a request if
we determine you've made a request for a child for whom you are not a
caregiver or parent.  You must have been enrolled in classes Fall semester
2017 or be enrolled for Spring 2018 to issue a request.  *

*If you have questions, please include them in your email.  We will make
every effort to keep your request as anonymous as possible.  Ann Delaney
will be monitoring email requests.  *

*All requests must be made by Monday, December 18th.  We cannot guarantee
gift requests will be filled after that date. *

[image: University College]
[image: facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ucmaine/> [image:
twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/ucmaineedu> [image: google.png]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BJKitchin_ThinkMaineEdu> [image: youtube.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucmaine>
"Online, Affordable &
in your Community."
Ann Delaney
*Director*
*University College at Ellsworth*
p: 207-667-3897 <(207)%20667-3897>
a: 248 State St., Ste. 1
  Ellsworth, Maine 04605
w: learn.maine.edu/ellsworth  e: [log in to unmask]
s: Schedule with me: anndelaney.youcanbook.me