UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:11:14 -0400
Good morning,

I am seeking tutors for the following Eastern Maine Community College courses:

ENG 101 College Composition
BCA 113  Introduction to Computer Applications
BUS 111  Accounting I
LAM 008  Pre-Algebra
LAM 009  Introductory Algebra
MAT  117  Intermediate Algebra
Anatomy and Physiology I

On Thursday, August 23rd, there will be a New Tutor Information
Meeting from 4-5 pm.   We will talk about tutoring guidelines, helpful
hints, tutoring training that will be available later this fall and
any other tutor-related topic you may have questions about.  From 5-6
pm we will go over new hire paperwork.  Please bring your driver's
license.  Also bring your social security card, or a certified copy of
your birth certificate, or a passport.  If you've filled out new hire
paperwork before for EMCC, you do not need to bring these pieces of
ID.

Tutoring is arranged by appointment, so you will have flexibility in
the hours you tutor. Tutors are paid by the hours worked. You may also
tutor for more than one course.   For each course you want to tutor,
you should have 1) taken the course and 2) earned at least a B,
preferably a B+ or higher.

Please RSVP if you plan to come to the Information session and also
let me know the course(s) you are interested in tutoring.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Ann

--

Ann M. Delaney