UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:40:33 -0500
Students, the Center is closed today.  We hope to reopen tomorrow, but
please pay attention to news reports and cancellations for UMA and EMCC.
 Today staff members had power outages and it's taken us awhile to get the
word out. To know as early as possible and as reliably as possible, sign up
for alerts:

UMA: http://www.uma.edu/alertsnewaccount.html

EMCC: http://www.emcc.edu/uncategorized/rave-emergency-alert-system/

Always remember that your safety is most important to us, so always use
your best judgement and stay safe when weather conditions become
treacherous!

--

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator
Hancock County Higher Education Center
248 State St., Ste. 1
Ellsworth, ME 04605
(207) 667-3897
1-800-696-2540

www.learn.maine.edu/ellsworth

   *"Tell me, what is it you plan to do*

*     with your one wild and precious life?"*

*                                 Mary Oliver*

*                                 "The Summer Day"*