UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:55:54 -0400
Ellsworth's annual Autumn Gold celebration is Saturday, September 24th, and
as usual, University College Ellsworth will be represented.

This year, the Student Association and Center staff members will hold a
Bake Sale and Cider Pressing in front of the Mill mall to raise funds for
the Friends of the Ellsworth Center Scholarship.  The scholarship provided
emergency funds to students in need of help in order to continue attending
classes.  Funds have been awarded to help students with car repairs,
internet connection, textbooks, and certification tests.

*PLEASE help us help students by contributing to the bake sale! * We're
looking for baked goods that can be sold in individual servings, i.e.
cookies, muffins, brownies, cupcakes, etc.  You can drop off your
contributions on Friday, September 23rd at the Center.  If you have
questions, please give me or Lynne Witham a call at 667-3897 or reply to
this email.

We also welcome volunteers to help during the day, anytime between 8 AM and
3 PM!

Thank you for your support!!!!

--

Ann Delaney