UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:56:04 -0400
*We're having a new student orientation on June 28th, and I'm looking for
assistance. *

* *

*I need greeters to hand out folders and nametags from 8:30-9:15 am*

* *

*I need students willing to share about their student experiences (I'll
give you some very easy questions) during lunchtime 11:45 -1.  Lunch
provided!*

* *

*I also need UMA students to help in the computer lab with MaineStreet and
BlackBoard instruction from 1-2 and some EMCC students to help in the lab
from 2-3. *

* *

*Please let me know if you can be here for any of these times or all of
them :)  Also, please let me know if there are other students you think
would volunteer. *

*
Thanks!!!
*