UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:15:21 -0400
Hello and welcome to the Fall 2012 semester! Classes start this coming
Monday, August 27th. We want to give you a heads-up concerning some
important dates and information:

1.   EMCC Add/Drop period ends on September 1, 2012. Please note that after

that date, you WILL be charged for your class if you have not dropped.

2.   EMCC Health Insurance Waiver MUST be signed by September 9, 2012.

After that date, you will be charged for Health Insurance for the entire year.

To waive the health insurance, sign on to MyEMCC, click on Current

Students, and half-way down is the Health Insurance Waiver.

3.   If you miss the first or second class for some reason, please
call and let us know.

You will be dropped from a class automatically if you do not show up
the first or second week.

Please do not hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions.

Terry

Terry Watson

Hancock County Higher Education Center

248 State Street, Suite 1