UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:25:25 -0400
Good afternoon!

This email is for returning students who have survived the first two
semesters of college and would be willing to provide guidance to new
students the first week of University classes, which will includeMonday,
September 10th.  The same week will be the second week of EMCC classes,
except for shared courses, and I'm sure EMCC students still have some
questions.

I hope to find volunteers who are willing to greet students as they come in
for classes, help students find information on the computer in our front
lobby, give directions to classrooms, answer questions and just be
encouraging and patient with the newbies.   The times I most need
assistance are:

8:30-9

12:45-1

3:45-4

5:30-6

I know you are here for classes too, but if you are willing to come a half
hour before your class, you can help out up until five or ten minutes
beforehand.

Please let me know ASAP if you can assist and also the days and times you
are available.  This is a great way for new students to feel part of the
Center and for you to share the wisdom you've gained!

Ann

--

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator