SG-RENEWABLE-ENERGY Archives

SG Renewable Energy

SG-RENEWABLE-ENERGY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
SG Renewable Energy <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Stephanie Showalter Otts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:59:03 +0000
Hi Chris,

The NSGLC would be happy to help you look into this as it sounds like it's an issue of first impression in the state. We'll be in touch soon to get a little more information about project specifics once we do some preliminary research into the basics. I do think it will make a difference that Maine is a low-water state, as private ownership of tidelands may complicate things.

Thanks,
Stephanie