NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steven Premeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:43:28 -0500
This maintenance has been successfully completed.

We will be monitoring for errors during the business day later today, but
please don't hesitate to let me know if there seems to be any
recurring issues.

Thanks,
Steve.