NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lucas Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2021 11:12:25 -0500
Just wanted to send out a reminder email that there will be maintenance
this Sunday morning from 5a-11am in Fort Kent.

The following sites will see some downtime (~30 minutes) during the window:

UMS:
UMFK - Campus

MSLN:
Abel Morneault Memorial Library