NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Networkmaine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 2024 21:41:33 -0500
The hardware problem has been rectified and all network services should now
be operating normally.  Please contact Networkmaine if you are still
experiencing any issues you believe are related to this outage.

Thank you.

--
Networkmaine NOC
University of Maine System