NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Chris Thibault <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2020 06:46:54 -0400
Good morning,

We began replacing the card at 5am, and many services were restored be 6am.  We are still troubleshooting some remaining services that are down.  The network services that remain down will likely not be restored prior to 7am while we continue troubleshooting the hardware.  We will update as we have more information.

Chris Thibault
Network Engineer
Network Maine, University of Maine System US:IT
(207) 780-4392