NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steven Premeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:54:50 -0400
All -

  We have received reports of performance issues with the Network
Management Tool website, with some operations taking unusually long to
complete, or timing out.

  Technical staff are currently investigating the issue.     There may be
disruptions in service as we troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Steve.

--
Steven Premeau, Director of Enterprise Systems Architecture & Administration
University Services: Information Technology