NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Irelann Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2021 16:10:50 -0500
*What is happening?*
Starting at 6:00AM Wednesday morning we will be applying schema updates to
the NM database.   These changes should be non-disruptive and not cause any
down time.

*How long will it take?*
We expect the service to take about 10 to 15 minutes.

*Why is this work necessary?*
Changes to NM database schema are required for future enhancements to NM.

*What happens if the work is not successful?  *
We will back out to snapshots of the database taken prior to application of
the changes.

For Support of UMS software, services, or systems please contact IT Support
Services at 800.696.4357 or by email: [log in to unmask]

--
Irelann Kerry Anderson          phone:    (207)581-3508
Systems and Operations