NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Chris Thibault <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2021 08:02:10 -0500
Due to close contact with COVID, this work will be rescheduled for sometime in the future.

Thank you,
Chris Thibault
Network Engineer
Network Maine, University of Maine System US:IT
(207) 780-4392