NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Networkmaine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:59:46 -0400
We have confirmed a fiber cut near Waterville, which is the cause of the
outage on that Augusta<->Waterville span.  However, although initially
thought related, it appears the UMA outage has an independent cause, so a
separate notice will be sent on that momentarily.  No services are impacted
by this fiber cut due to redundant paths.  Updates on the repair of this
fiber will be sent in this thread as available.

Thank you.

--

Networkmaine NOC
University of Maine System