NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:20:11 -0500
An issue in Cambridge, MA is causing intermittent connectivity loss to some
of our upstream service providers.  Although network service will quickly
fail over to alternate paths, some very brief disruption may have been
noticed during these periods.  Work to resolve the root cause is ongoing in
Cambridge, however we have no ETA on that work.  If instability continues
we will revert to backup paths until normal operation in Cambridge is
restored, in which case another brief disruption may be noticed.

Further information on the issue will be provided as available.  Please
contact Networkmaine with any questions.

--
********************************
Andrew W. Henry

NOC Coordinator