NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steven Premeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2018 05:57:19 -0400
This upgrade has been completed.

If you experience any issues with the UMS Single Sign-On system after the
upgrade, please clear your browser cache and try again. For additional
support, please contact IT Support Services at 800.696.4357 or by email:

Steve.