NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steven Premeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:35:31 -0400
All -

  As of 12:30pm, we believe that all servers and services are restarted.

  If you are still experiencing issues that you believe to be related to
this event, please contact the US:IT Helpdesk.

Steve.