NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2016 20:24:47 -0500
This issue turned out to be more severe than originally believed, and most
internal and external network services are currently offline.  Work is
ongoing to restore service as quickly as possible.  Updates will be posted
when available.

--
Andrew W. Henry