NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
damboise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 19:36:56 -0500
A cable was shot in the Gorham area disrupting some of our services between
Lewiston and Portland. Cable repairs have begun but due to the damage and
density of the cable, repairs may take up to 10 hours to complete.

We will provide more information as it becomes available.

Thank You,
Eric Damboise
Networkmaine
University of Maine System