NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:04:42 -0400
Time Warner Cable is having some sort of problem in the New England region
that has been causing difficulty in accessing many locations on the
Internet.  As we have not been able to get an ETA from them we have decided
to turn down our TWC link.

All Internet traffic is currently flowing through our Cogent and private
peering links and the instability experienced this morning should be gone.
Once we hear back from TWC that they have resolved their issues we will
turn our connect to them back up.

Jeff
--
Jeff Letourneau