NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2020 07:08:51 -0400
Some equipment has not come back up cleaning after power was restored.
The network switching fabric in servicing the compute and storage resources
in the Data Center remain down as do a small number of wide area network
services.  Staff continue to work at bringing all services back up to full
operational status.
Jeff
--
Jeff Letourneau