NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Irelann Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 09:06:32 -0400
If you do not have an NM ID, this does not apply to you.

In order to add some new features to NM and to clean up the interface,
we have changed the navigation at the top of the page from a group of
form buttons to a group of css driven drop down menus.  We have tested
this with recent browsers and have not seen problems, but please let
us know if you run into issues.

Please note that not all parts of NM have been upgraded to the new
navigation, in particular

We will be rolling out this change this morning, shortly after this
mail is sent.

--
Irelann Kerry Anderson          phone:    (207)561-3508
Systems and Operations