NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 21:12:25 -0500
As of a few minutes ago the fiber repairs were completed, and all services
are showing connected and normal at this time.  If any of the affected
sites continues to have any issues, please contact the NOC for assistance.

--
Andrew W. Henry
NOC Coordinator