NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Todd Boynton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2022 08:22:32 -0500
Incoming phone service has been restored.  Details are still coming in, but
what we know so far is that our service provider suffered a widespread
outage affecting dozens of organizations throughout the state.

If you continue to have issues please contact tech support to open a ticket.

Thanks

-
Todd Boynton
Director of Unified Communications
Networkmaine, University of Maine System US:IT

(207)581-3549