NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Todd Boynton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2023 11:49:31 -0400
We have been made aware that US Cellular calls to UMS phone numbers are
failing.  Our telephony provider has been able to confirm that US Cellular
is currently dealing with an outage within their network.  There is no ETA
available as to when this will be fixed.  More information will be provided
when it is available.

-
Todd Boynton
Director of Unified Communications
Networkmaine, University of Maine System US:IT