NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Garret Peirce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2023 09:14:23 -0400
Status update:

Network infrastructure was restored at approx 8am save an
ongoing wireless-eduroam service issue that's being worked on.
We were unable to identify a root cause for the issue other than knowing
the core USM LAN router was negatively impacted by a traffic (appeared to
be a loop) event that began at 3:14am.  The DC infrastructure is all
restored as well and sysAdmins may still be reviewing individual server
systems.