NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Chris Thibault <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2021 18:17:20 -0400
This maintenance is getting rescheduled.  I will send out a new notice for the new maintenance window.

Chris Thibault
Network Engineer
Network Maine, University of Maine System US:IT
(207) 780-4392