NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Technology Services Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:16:15 -0400
A fiber cut in Boston has taken down one of our Internet links
(currently running at 45M instead of 90M).
It also has taken down the Internet 2 connection.  Internet 2
institutions are accessible via the I1 link.
Internet performance will be degradated until service is restored.
 Currently we have no estimate on when service will be restored.  As
soon as we do, I'll pass it along.
Jeff