NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Corey D Lavoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2020 21:00:59 +0000
Where: UM Campus
Start: 02/05/2020 04:00 am
End: 02/05/2020 07:00 am
Scope: Network services and phones

Also during the maintenance window we will be doing some work in Hart Hall that could impact campus services, but backup services should keep everything up and running.  This should be minimal impact to the campus.

All maintenance will be completed by 7:00 am.

Networkmaine Contact Info:
	NOC 581-3587

Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
	NONE / Unknown at this time