NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Options: Use Classic View

Use Proportional Font
Show Text Part by Default
Condense Mail Headers

Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Sender: - NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 07:12:03 -0400
Reply-To: - NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Message-ID: <[log in to unmask]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
From: Jason McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
In-Reply-To: <[log in to unmask]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
Parts/Attachments: text/plain (30 lines)
This went a little over time. 96% complete; the remaining 4% of APs will be
back online by 7:30AM.

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 6:06 PM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Where: USM
> Start: 05/10/2023 05:30 am
> End: 05/10/2023 07:00 am
> Scope: USM Wireless
>
> Summary:
>         USM APs will reboot for a minor firmware update.
>
> Details:
>
>
> Networkmaine Contact Info during the window for this work:
>         [log in to unmask]
>         NOC 581-3587
>
> Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
>         NONE / Unknown at this time
>


-- 
Jason McDonald
Network Engineer II
Networkmaine, University of Maine System

ATOM RSS1 RSS2