NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Options: Use Forum View

Use Monospaced Font
Show HTML Part by Default
Condense Mail Headers

Message: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Author: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Sender:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2023 07:12:03 -0400
Reply-To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Message-ID:
Content-Transfer-Encoding:
quoted-printable
Subject:
From:
Jason McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
In-Reply-To:
MIME-Version:
1.0
Comments:
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (30 lines)
This went a little over time. 96% complete; the remaining 4% of APs will be
back online by 7:30AM.

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 6:06 PM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Where: USM
> Start: 05/10/2023 05:30 am
> End: 05/10/2023 07:00 am
> Scope: USM Wireless
>
> Summary:
>         USM APs will reboot for a minor firmware update.
>
> Details:
>
>
> Networkmaine Contact Info during the window for this work:
>         [log in to unmask]
>         NOC 581-3587
>
> Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
>         NONE / Unknown at this time
>


-- 
Jason McDonald
Network Engineer II
Networkmaine, University of Maine System

ATOM RSS1 RSS2