NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Letourneau, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:34:22 -0400
Over the last few of days we have experienced some instability with the
equipment that is used to terminate our Qwest connection.  We do not
have the issue resolved at this time.  However, we have taken some steps
that will give us better insight on what is happening.

We have also put into standby a simplified configuration that will allow
us to take some equipment out of line either tomorrow morning during our
normally scheduled maintenance window (5 - 7 am) or the next time the
link goes down (whichever comes first.)

We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this
instability has caused.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Letourneau