NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:37:29 -0500

North Stevens Hall
Center Stevens Hall
South Stevens Hall
Little Hall
Corbett Hall
Hancock Hall

January 5th:
Extra day in the event it is needed.

Note that these are approximate dates, and that we will work to have buildings back online before the end of the work day - if we are unable to get to a set of buildings one day, it will be done the next.  This includes starting a move early if we are able to fit it in on the first day.  Friday January 5th is reserved as an extra day just in case we are unable to complete the move in two days.

UMS ITS Contact Info:
	NOC 561-3587 (this should transfer to the Operator
	who can get in touch with the appropriate person)

Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
	Jerry Glidden, UM Telecom 581-1606