NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joseph Patenaude <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2020 18:01:58 -0500
At this time Networkmaine has restored service to the USM Gorham campus. If
you continue to experience network trouble please contact our NOC at:
207-581-3587

--

Joseph Patenaude
Network Engineer