NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Networkmaine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2024 16:44:40 -0500
A workaround has been applied that should eliminate the packet loss issue
for affected users.  The root issue is still being worked on, and
further updates will be provided as available.  Notification will also be
sent when the problem is resolved and the workaround is removed.

Thank you.

--

Networkmaine NOC
University of Maine System