From:
bethel library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
bethel library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:22:27 -0500
Friends and colleagues,

I will be retiring from my position as Library Director at the Bethel
Library Association effective January 21, 2022.

I would like to thank everyone for all of their support throughout my
tenure. I am looking forward to spending time with my family and traveling
in the coming years. I am thankful for all of the opportunities that the
Bethel Library has afforded me, and truly cherish all the time I’ve been
able to spend both at the library and as a member of our community these
past 27 years. If you are interested in applying for the Library Director
position, please visit the MSL job site for a full description.

Once again, thank you for letting me be a part of the Maine library
community, and I’m looking forward to being in front of the reference desk
instead of behind it! :)

Michelle A. Conroy

Library Director

Bethel Library Association