Katie Lyons <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 May 2022 11:34:03 -0400
Hello all,

We knew we'd hit a delay on the completion of this project sooner or
later. Rice Library's reopening has been pushed back an additional two
weeks. We are now scheduled to resume patron services, ILL requesting,
and van delivery on Tuesday, May 24.

All RIC items have been renewed through 5/31/22. Please continue to
hold on to our items, if possible.

Phone and internet remain unreliable, so please email if you need to
be in touch. I will keep the listserv updated once opening dates have
been set in stone.

On the bright side, we're finding all sorts of fun stuff behind the
now-empty picture book shelves (Teletubbies building blocks??)

Katie Lyons
Circulation Supervisor
Rice Public Library, Kittery
207-439-1553 x2