From:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2021 10:49:02 -0400
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share information about a great program we had at YPL last
week--Robin Clifford Wood came to speak about her new book The Field House,
which is a combination memoir/biography of Rachel Field, She was a
wonderful speaker and our community really enjoyed her.

We did it as a hybrid program, with a good number of people here in person
but others watching online. (Thanks ARPA grant for allowing us to make this
happen)

If anyone has any questions please let me know!

Sophie.

--
*Sophie Smith*
*Assistant Director*