Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Mohney, Melanie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:04:10 +0000
The Maine State Library is looking for issues of the Capital Weekly published prior to July 11, 1996. (Publication began in March 1995.)

If your library or a library patron would like to share these with us we will make arrangements for pick up. Please contact me directly.  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks!

Melanie Hardy Mohney
Reference Services
Maine State Library