Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 12:37:16 -0400
From: Candis Joyce <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you, Kathleen, for posting this. I agree with everything you said.

We hosted Jennifer at Bangor Public Library and it was a wonderful event.
Don't hesitate to ask her to come to visit your library.
Candi

Candis Joyce
Reference Department
Adult Program Coordinator
Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street
Bangor, ME 04401
(207) 947-8336 ext. 127
(207) 922-6054 direct

"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't
important."

-The Doctor