From:
Alyssa Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alyssa Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2022 11:17:53 -0500
Hello, everyone!

I would just like to take a minute to introduce myself and let everyone out
in the library world that I have taken over as Director at the Lawrence
Public Library in Fairfield. I was previously the Children's Librarian. I
have not been very vocal on here, but have been observing for several years
now and I'm happy to have such an amazing group of talented library folks
around me!

Lou Bickford has retired from the position and we wish her well but she
will be very greatly missed. Lou's contributions to our community have been
immense, but I'm looking forward to guiding the library to what comes next!

We will be welcoming a new Children's Librarian at the end of the month.

Best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy New Year!

Alyssa Patterson
Lawrence Public Library