From:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:53:45 -0400
Hello,

I have seven lightly used copies of Paul Doiron's Dead by Dawn that were
purchased as part of the Minerva Consortium's high demand hold project. We
are offering them up for purchase ($5) for any library not in the Minerva
consortium. If you'd like one let me know.

While these books did circulate, it was with almost zero processing and
without their dust jackets, so they are pretty darn nice still. With the
proceeds from these books we'll continue to fund our high demand purchasing
project, so the money is going back into a system that hopefully continues
to help get high demand books into everyone's hands.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Sophie.

--
*Sophie Smith*