From:
Greta Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greta Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2020 13:57:42 -0400
Join Thompson Free Library and the Voices from HOME Oral History Project on
Friday, May 22 at 6 pm for a live storytelling event on the theme
"Together."

Helen Keller once said, “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so
much.” We want to know:

How have you spent time together? Have you worked with your community to
make it better? Was there a time when you were feeling totally alone and
then, surprise, someone showed up to fill the void? Or vice versa: you were
the one who showed up when needed? Did someone or something bring you
together with the love of your life? Have you worked to get your life
together, alone or with others? Maybe an exciting night with friends is
something you still talk about. We want to know what you’ve done together!

The key word here is “together,” and whatever memory or story that conjures
up, sharing it with us on story slam night could be entertaining or perhaps
inspirational. Come together (but apart on Zoom) to share your 4-8 minute
TRUE story, or listen to the stories of others!

You can join online at: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/85129257760
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fnetworkmaine.zoom.us%2Fj%2F85129257760%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3ZCPBHbuZ4Hk_v6nkXsMl8XVP87CYpqkY11Ye6VvstXHXaKsT82AlEtHA&h=AT0LgrNsbH9Ha8eLRWBFZ9Mh8MShbyPqokwh11f08ToYnLiNnthMKj92MTk1TOlvTKSFBRs6e4TqG7Vsa5AgiqouxazrEkB36coejkoVW_TPQx3E9w4_yePC-KI0UkaSqgja>
or
dial in by phone: 1-646-876-9923. (Zoom Meeting ID: 851 2925 7760.)

Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/602945880573590/
 Website: https://www.thompson.lib.me.us/story-slam-together/
Greta Schroeder
Thompson Free Library