Molly Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 May 2022 20:17:38 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

If you will be at the Conference at Sunday River this year on May 22-24, it occurs to me that I could bring your library orders with me and save you on shipping. Remember you get a 40% discount when you order direct by going to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please have your orders submitted by  noon on Wednesday, May 18th and let the order department know you would like me to bring your books to the conference. See you there! Here is the latest issue
https://issuu.com/maineauthorspublishing/docs/maineauthorspublishingspringsummer2022

Molly

Molly Larson
Publishing Coordinator